Who is a podiatrist?
A podiatrist is an allied health professional. They are qualified to provide treatment for all problems of the foot, ankle and related structures of the lower leg.
A podiatrist’s scope of practice typically includes;
- Treatment solutions for painful bones and joints, tendons, ligaments and fascia.
- Biomechanical, gait assessments and orthotic therapy.
- Exercise rehabilitation programs.
- Toenail problems
- Ingrown toenail procedures.
- Skin conditions such as; toenail care, corns, callus and plantar warts.
- Diabetes and foot care.
Undergraduate Bachelor Degree (4 years full time)
La Trobe University.
Postgraduate Master’s Degree, with distinction, (3 years part time)
Glasgow Caledonian University.
Paul is formally registered under the Australian Health Regulation Agency
Paul is a member of the following associations: